This position is responsible to promote and sells products and services through good customer service and effective sales techniques. Travels to and visits with current and prospective clients. Discusses the client’s needs and suggest how our services and products can meet those needs. The sales base includes a multitude of customer types such as members, businesses, dedicated production firms, start-ups, corporations, institutions and their constituencies, and others.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Identifies prospective customers by using business directories. Follows leads from existing clients and social events.
• Promotes and sells products, services and/or related accessories through suggestive sales techniques to meet and surpass profitability goals.
• Contacts new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs.
• Emphasizes product and service features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
• Provides customer with product price quotations, details regarding all accessories available, warranty procedures and additional details as appropriate.
• Negotiates prices and terms of sale and service agreements.
• Prepare sales contracts.
• Collaborates with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
• Relays appropriate information to customers to enhance the company’s image.
• Follows up with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns.
• Researches trends and technical developments through related publications and training sessions to maintain current knowledge and specifically meet customer requests.
Skills and Education:
• Strong Project Management, Financial Project Management, and Scheduling knowledge
• Strong time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft, Google, Customer Relationship Management software
• Strong team ethic, collegial in approach to all
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Noise levels are moderate to high, PPE is available and must be worn when required.
• Non-Smoking, tobacco or use of vape technology prohibited on facility site
• Hazardous equipment, sharp objects, some cleaning chemicals, petroleum-based products, dust, and other slight exposures. PPE will be provided and must be worn in designated areas.
• Walking, standing, sitting, or bending for 80% of the day
• Some lifting, not over 40 pounds